[Fashion] "The Casket Collection" Black Friday release


If you stay in the Chicagoland area, you may have seen several people wearing all black clothing with the word Casket printed on it. Some of you may have seen pics of it on social media or by looking at trendsetters on the nightlife scene. My question is, "what is it?"

According to our source, its a new fashion brand and it plans to drop its official launch come 2013, but on Black Friday (November 23), it plans to drop new line of crew neck sweaters. Its no indication on what else will be available, but I guess we will see this Friday. If you would like more info on this brand, follow @Casket33AD on Twitter. TURN UP!

Images via Facebook


Comments

  1. Very nice post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wanted to say that I've truly enjoyed browsing your blog posts. After all I will be subscribing to your rss feed and I hope you write again soon!
    Also visit my web-site:Black Friday Kindle Paperwhite Deals or Coupons

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment