[Video] Dlow Shuffle Takeover River Oaks Mall In Chicago


In support of kids getting out of school for the summer, "Bop King" D Low, creator of Chicago dance craze "D Low Shuffle," teamed up with the Black McDonald's Operators Association, today, to bring peace in the community with a pop-up concert. The event took place in River Oaks Mall, in Chicago's South Suburbs, and it was packed with kids, parents, and walk-by shoppers to support the cause. 

Taking the stage, D Low turned up the crowd and performed his hit "D Low Shuffle." He also got the kids to dance and participate, while taking pics with the rest of his fans before leaving the building.   

Afterwards, we caught with D Low to talk about his new success and here's what he had to say:
"I mean its overwhelming; I can only dream about this. I use to always dwell on it a lot as a kid and now I'm living out my dream. I mean its a blessing from God and its a moment I'ma cherish for the rest of my life." 
The Chicago rapper also went on to say, he just signed with Atlantic Records as an artist. Check pics and video from this event after the jump and don't forget to leave your thoughts and comments.




Brian rep'n Black McDonald's Operators Association


DJ B Syde rocking the 1's and 2's


Kids hanging out with BMOA team


Kids winning prizes


Dlow team turning up before he hits the stage


Dlow 'Shuffle' takeover River Oaks Mall In Chicago

Comments

Post a Comment