Common Drops New Album "A Beautiful Revolution Pt. 1"


 At a time when people need to be inspired the most, Grammy Award winning rapper Common leads a political charged movement with a brand new LP. The project is called A Beautiful Revolution Pt. 1 and it consist of 9 tracks with features from Lenny Kravitz, PJ, and Black Thought of the ROOTS.

"During these times, I want to use my art, platform and voice to spread a message of Love, Joy and Compassion and make a difference in the world," said Common. 

He adds, "I feel blessed to share that my new album, A #BeautifulRevolution Pt. 1, is out now across all streaming platforms. I hope that you enjoy the new music made for these times to bring you some Joy and Love."

Take a listen to Common's new LP A Beautiful Revolution below and don't forget your comments. 


Comments