[Video] R Kelly Announces House Music Album


We all know R Kelly can make any genre of music but could we see the "King of R&B" making a House album in the future. Well, the superstar singer stopped by the Chosen Few DJ Picnic last weekend, in his hometown Chicago, and mentioned he got music on the way, which he states below.
"I want ya'll to know a secret, I'm working on a House album right now, and I want ya'll to it's comin. I love music and I feel like I can do anything when it comes to music, because I am music."
Rumors has it, Kellz is also set to be working on a follow-up project to his latest album Black Panties with a new album called White Panties and we might see a duet album from him with Mary J Blige.

Meanwhile, Kellz currently teamed up with his fellow Chicagoan, Jennifer Hudson, for her new feel good song called "Its Your World," which is produced by House music legend Terry Hunter. 


Comments