[Video] R Kelly Announces 14th Studio Album Called "Buffet"


After 27 years in the business, R. Kelly is still making hits and doesn't seem to be going anywhere soon, as a matter of fact, the singer/songwriter is gearing up to release his 14th studio album called Buffet. Kellz recently visited HLN's The Daily Share to talk with Rocsi Diaz and he explained the title.
"I'm 27 years deep in the business, I've been blessed to do this music for so long and I've got a lot of great songs under my belt, and fans love it. But, I've got all different kinds of generations of fans now, and I have to feed everybody. You've got hip hop, you've got old school music with the "Step In The Name of Love" type, then you've got traditional R. Kelly, sensuous sexual kind of music. It's just a variety of things, so I call it the buffet." 
Watch R. Kelly full interview with Rocsi after the jump and don't forget to leave your comments.




Comments