WGCI Talks With Chicago Kid Behind "VULTURE" Clothing Line


While other kids are doing homework after school, AJ Partee continues to aim high and make moves with his brand. Last night, the Chicago kid stopped by WGCI to talk with Keke about his clothing line "VULTURE." During his visit, he shared a lot of information, including how he got the brand started.

"In school, I do like a digital media class so we be practicing making logos so I just started making stuff and then my Dad starting working on it too because he use to own a t-shirt shop... so once he made the logo it was just easy because he had all the old stuff from his old Partee's shop so he started making shirts and I started wearing them and then a lot of people started asking me where I got em from and stuff." 

AJ also talked to WGCI's radio personality Keke about being a 16-year-old CPS student in the City of Chicago, who his favorite rapper, his goals for the future, and a whole lot more. 

Meanwhile, you can check out AJ's movement and his new brand "VULTURE" on all social media platforms at VultureClothingCo and don't forget to watch his interview with WGCI after the jump.



Comments