R. Kelly Denies Claims of Sexual Abuse Allegations: "I'm fighting for my f***ing life!"


Sitting down for his first one-on-one interview since being arrested for 10 counts of aggravated sexual abuse, R. Kelly talks with CBS This Morning host Gayle King about his recent allegations. 

During the interview, the R&B singer is shown denying all claims and allegations against him saying "Whether they're old rumors, new rumors, future rumors, not true." 

In the interview, Kelly is also shown sobbing saying "Stop It. All you quit playing. Quit playing. I didn't do this stuff! This is not me! I'm fighting for my f***ing life!" 

Although, the R&B singer denies all sexual abuse claims, he's still being faced with paying up to $200k in back child support to his ex-wife Drea Kelly. 


Meanwhile, the full interview is set to air Wednesday morning (3/6/19) on CBS This Morning show.



Comments