Fans In Chicago Show Up Big For Co-Still's Red Carpet Premiere For "Can I Get Some"


Over the last 10 years, Co-still has been known for keeping the streets hot with his music, and now, he's setting the stage and embarking on a new venture with his new movie called Can I Get Some.

The film is director by Alvin Elmore and it's a romantic comedy that's presented and stars Co-still.

This past weekend, Co-still held a red carpet movie premiere for the film in his hometown Chicago. The event took place on the City's South Side and it was sold-out the entire night.

Dressed in blue and black, Co-still welcomed and greeted all his supporters, as he took pictures on the red carpet. He also conducted interviews with media and shared laughs with family and friends, in addition to talking with local celebrities like Sasha Go Hard, Malik Yusef, Bo Deal and many more.

I'm telling you, the night was full of fun and I encourage you guys to support Co-still's new movie.

Check out some of our pictures from the event below and don't forget to check out Can I Get Some.









A post shared by “Can I Get Some”? (@costill8nine) on




A post shared by “Can I Get Some”? (@costill8nine) on

Comments