Kanye West Delivers New Video "Follow God" Starring His Dad


Fresh off the heels of having his ninth consecutive #1 album, Kanye West delivers his latest offering from his Jesus Is King LP. The new video is called "Follow God" and it's directed by Jake Schreir. 

In the video, we see Ye hanging out with his Dad, as they take the ATV for a ride out in the snow.

"My dad came to visit me at one of our ranches in Cody, Wyoming. He talked about his love for fishing, and how he would come here in the summers. 

It took me 42 years to realize that my dad was my best friend."

He asked me, "how many acres is this?"

I told him 4000. He replied with these three words:

"A black man?"

Judging by Kanye's words, he's definitely in a good space right now. Check out the new video below.





Comments