Kanye West Covers GAP Store In Chicago With A Message To Celebrate New Partnership


In support of his new 10-year deal with GAP, Kanye West celebrates the partnership with a message for people to see. The words and his collaborative logo can be viewed on THE GAP's flagship store in Downtown Chicago and it simply express thanks to God and the company for the new opportunity.

"Hi Chicago it's Ye. This is the GAP store I used to shop at when I would drive my Nissan from the Southside," stated by Kanye.

He also goes on to say, "I thank God and I am so humbled at the opportunity to serve, I put my heart into the color palette and every detail."

Meanwhile, Kanye's new roll-out with GAP is expected to drop sometime soon and it consist of the Jesus Is King rapper to design a line of clothing for men, women, and kids. Check out message below.





Comments